Zambolis apartments

Zambolis apartments
For your holidays in Chania

Sunday 4 August 2013

Staycation

The only thing that will keep me away from blogging on a daily basis is...
Pork and salad, pita and fries = home made souvlaki.
... cooking for my extended family of ex-pat Cretans who have invaded the island in the height of summer that the month of August receives, every year without fail.

It's staycation time for me, enjoying my hometown from a different light.

©All Rights Reserved/Organically cooked. No part of this blog may be reproduced and/or copied by any means without prior consent from Maria Verivaki.=-

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the time with the family Maria. I'll post you the carob flour this week, if I can find it in my neighborhood shops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh Maria you sound a little down ?.
    Now days I think it is an absolute privilege to have family members visit , it does not happen to often in the city, and surely they can't be that much of a problem and if they are "gosh" we are along time dead . Enjoy Maria , many of us do not even have a family to enjoy the good or bad times with .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Θα μπορούσα να έχω ένα μικρό πιατάκι με λίγη από τη σάλτσα και μισό καρβέλι ψωμί παρακαλώ.
    I also feel the same way as Diane, Enjoy the good times with family and may they last for ever.

    ReplyDelete