Zambolis apartments

Zambolis apartments
For your holidays in Chania

Monday 3 December 2012

What with so much good weather at the moment in Hania, it was a perfect opportunity to take an evening stroll. Together with my friend, we walked in some of the oldest parts of the Venetian port, where the cobblestoned roads made us trip over often.



My infatuation with boats continues. The sepia tones are natural (this is a one-click shot); combined with the retro low-seater, it looks like I took a trip back in time. Maybe it looks like the 60s or is it the 50s? I know it's 2012. Some things won't change much where I am.

©All Rights Reserved/Organically cooked. No part of this blog may be reproduced and/or copied by any means without prior consent from Maria Verivaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment