Zambolis apartments

Zambolis apartments
For your holidays in Chania

Thursday 2 August 2012

Kids cook

I've tried to get my son to write a blog, but he much prefers writing and sketching.



A couple of days ago, instead of writing about his day, he wrote up the recipe he cooked.


And we used the  corn from the cobs that grew in our garden.



Although my kids are able to cook a few basic things, I still supervise them - being independent in the kitchen takes a certain amount of practice; they still need to remember to load the washing machine. (and I don;t really want to come home to a kitchen fire).

©All Rights Reserved/Organically cooked. No part of this blog may be reproduced and/or copied by any means without prior consent from Maria Verivaki.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a budding cook. We had this discussion the other day at our writers group we agreed that it creates more creativity to write stories down by hand, to draw, etc. I think your son is on the right track in this day and age where many kids are unable to spell and do not learn the basics of handwriting in school any longer.

    ReplyDelete