Zambolis apartments

Zambolis apartments
For your holidays in Chania

Friday 23 January 2009

Coffee at Koum Kapi (Καφέ στο Κουμ Καπί)

I was recently afforded the luxury of spending a relaxing free hour on a cold Sunday afternoon in an inner city suburb of Hania close to the sea, where I pored over some food magazines while enjoying a coffee (it was surprisingly good) at a cafe at Koum Kapi...

a relaxing coffee at koum kapi

... with a great view of the eastern bulwark which once formed part of the fortifications of the Venetian town of Hania.

koum kapi in the winter

Read more about Koum Kapi.

©All Rights Reserved/Organically cooked. No part of this blog may be reproduced and/or copied by any means without prior consent from Maria Verivaki.

9 comments:

  1. How fabulous - coffee *and* a view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I not so jealous of the view or the coffee, as I am of the coffee house itself. Starbucks just doesn't compare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lichnarakia with the coffee please! Enjoy your free hours, as well as the busy kid shuffling hours. Enjoy your short trips. At least as much as I enjoy your posts!Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect spot to spend some time - with a coffee and a read...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffe with a view of the sea...what more could a person ask for:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice!! It looks like and American coffee house, without the beauiful view:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, being near the sea soothes me, clears my head. I can think of now better place to read that stack of Greek food mags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the view, but what I really honed in on was that you were able to have an hour to yourself! Lucky girl! What a beautiful spot to enjoy your coffee and a little reading. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete