Zambolis apartments

Zambolis apartments
For your holidays in Chania

Monday 15 July 2013

Greek Cuisine, Greek Identity and the Economic Crisis: What is Greek cuisine?

During the 2nd Symposium of Greek Gastronomy, taking place 20-21 July 2013 in Amari, Rethminon, Crete, I will speak about the relationship between "Greek Cuisine, Greek Identity and the Economic Crisis". For the next few days, I'll give you some ideas as to what my contribution may contain.

Photo: and my contribution will be: 
Greek Cuisine, Greek Identity and the Economic Crisis:  a Greek Identity Crisis

In order to talk about the relationship between Greek food and Greek identity and how the economic crisis has affected it, I need to define what Greek cuisine is. I can only spend about 1-2 minutes doing this; if you had just 1-2 minutes to say what Greek cuisine is all about, what would you say?

If you feel so inclined, feel free to answer as a comment, or on my facebook page.)

©All Rights Reserved/Organically cooked. No part of this blog may be reproduced and/or copied by any means without prior consent from Maria Verivaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment