Zambolis apartments

Zambolis apartments
For your holidays in Chania

Thursday 7 February 2013

Busy

Normally on my birthday, I like to prepare a special post by writing a short story based on a fictionalised account of a moment in my past life. But it's been a while since I've written even just a short story. Spare time for the selfish art of creating just for the sake of creating seems to be severely lacking these days. In the times of the gloabl financial crisis, everything we do has to have a more functional purpose.  



In lieu of a short story, please accept some of my baking instead - chocolate muffins and cranberry and white chocolate cookies. They'll be at the office tomorrow, sitting pretty next to the coffee machine.

In the meantime, I think I'll take a blogging break and perhaps try and work on that short story...

©All Rights Reserved/Organically cooked. No part of this blog may be reproduced and/or copied by any means without prior consent from Maria Verivaki

4 comments:

  1. Dear Maria,Happy Birthday. I wish you the very best for the coming year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Maria. Wish I had one of these treats!

    ReplyDelete