Zambolis apartments

Zambolis apartments
For your holidays in Chania

Monday 3 August 2009

Staycation (Σπιτοδιακοπές)

Two years ago today, I started this blog. I need a break, even if it is a staycation. Posting will be sporadic for the next month (or two). I have some scheduled posts organised for your amusement. During this interval, I will try to work on something 'big', with the aim of amusing you even more.


In the meantime, I'm laying the table for our lunch - leftovers are on the menu today. See you later, or maybe even in Hania!

14 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful staycation!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Enjoy your break and happy
    anniversary for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary Maria, thankyou for all the very helpful recipes and hints you've given me. Enjoy your break, don't eat too many courgettes, hic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! Enjoy the weather, the sea and the beautiful food. Who needs vacation whey they are living in Hania??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your break! (and hope to still see you around on facebook!). I had never heard of the word staycation before yesterday, and you are now the 2nd person I know in 24 hours who has used it. Who says the internet isn't educational?!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, 2 years already! Have a good break and look forward to catching up in Hania! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you finally taking the plunge for that book? :-D
    Looking forward to it

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Have a good "rest". I'll be off myself for a little while. See you soon.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you put your blogs into a cookbook! where receipes will intermingle with stories! best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful break Maria. We will be in Greece Aug31-Sept21. Sadly we wont make it to Hania. We will be going to Moscow for a week though. Hmmm I wonder why:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful staycation, Maria. We all need a break every so often.I am looking forward to your surprise!

    ReplyDelete