Zambolis apartments

Zambolis apartments
For your holidays in Chania

Thursday 29 December 2011

Chilling out (Ξεκούραση)

The holidays have been very good to me - I am writing much more. But my writing often ends up sounding like a diary of the day's events. Some days contain a lot of action, others contain a lot of thoughts, some others contain one trivial incident that set off a chain of reactions.

For today's post, the following three photos sum up what I will be up to all day:
 
The spinach in the garden has grown to a good size - time to fill up the freezer with spinach pies...

 
I love my mother's sewing machine very much - but when I take it out to use it, it's not for the purposes of handcrafts... 

 
Now that my proofreading work comes through solely by email, I work as the work comes, whether it's at the office or at home.

At least I won't have to cook lunch - I made enough pastitsio yesterday to last us for two days.
 

 See you on the morrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment