Zambolis apartments

Zambolis apartments
For your holidays in Chania

Saturday 29 September 2007

Salmon (Σολομός)


Salmon fillets need very litle cooking time, whether they are lightly fried or lightly grilled. I had some leftover salmon from yesterday's meal of grilled fish and salad. So I turned it into a cold salad for myself with boiled potatoes and courgettes. I chopped up the ingredients and dressed the salad with olive oil, lemon, some parsley and salt. Very nourishing, but nothing spectacular; no sauce to mop up, no piquant taste, all very bland. It reminds me of what the British cook.

©
All Rights Reserved/Organically cooked. No part of this blog may be reproduced and/or copied by any means without prior consent from Maria Verivaki.

MORE SEAFOOD RECIPES:

Bakaliaros - bakaliaraki
Octopus stew
Psarosoupa
Shrimp in lemon
Squid stew
Squid fried
Taramasalata
Mussels sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment